Tuesday 4 October 2011

Chanel - Discontinued

We often hear the phrase out with the old in with the new. However, in the case of Chanel Ombre D'eau eyeshadow I don't think it was necessary. 

To my surprise if you are not familiar Chanel has (or now had) an amazing liquid eyeshadow called "Ombre d'eau" that ranged from roughly 10 standard shades and maybe 4 limited edition. The lady at the Chanel counter told me that this eyeshadow was being replaced by "Illusion d'ombre" 

I haven't purchased this item, but only tried it in the store, and to be completely honest it had nothing on the Ombre D'eau. 


The colours are very universal and are CREASE-LESS ... Hurray! Also not to mention they last all day. I only use them on their own, but I'v read that many people can use them as eyeshadow primers. 



As you can tell I did individual swatches to show you how intense or how subtle they can be. I only own two, but now that they are limited I will definitely stock up on more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment