Wednesday 5 October 2011

MAC Eyeshadow - Omega (Eyebrow Powder)

If you haven't heard than you have to listen!
I have been looking for the perfect eyebrow pencil/ powder/ gel ... anything to make them look good. I'v gone through about 10 products until I found this one.

One of my best friends from home always had perfect brows... but she was a blonde. Just this year I decided to ask her what she used. And here it is:
                                                    

                                                     Mac Eyeshadow - Omega (matte).








I know... The colour is very light as if its a sandy taupe... but wait.  This colour camouflages with almost any skin tone. I range from a blonde to a brunette depending on the season and I have used this product all year round. Also, the shade depends on how much you layer on . 








Even on my fingertip it still looks light. Basically, all you have to do is take an angled brush and apply it to your eyebrow. It lasts all day and does not need touch ups.  Here are some before and after photos so you guys can see the difference.




Before:







After:







Tadah !!!!!! Crazy eh? Didn't think that colour was going to do that now did you? If you're still on the fence about this go into the mac store and try it out! 


The product cost $16.50 (I'm not sure what it is in 
£ sorry)
I would rate this a 5 /5 - even though it is a bit steep for an eyebrow product it lasts much longer than any pencil!



No comments:

Post a Comment