Yesterday I was tempted for a wander around the city. There wasn't much that caught my eye except for the lush store... this time it smelt amazing walking by.
Before I knew, I ended up with more than I came for.
Recently I've been starting to look a bit deeper into products in hope to find a more natural alternative. With Lush priding its name on having fresh and organic products, it was worth a try for me. So here are the list of products that I picked up:
1. Floating Island - Luxury Bath Melt
2. The Melting Snowman - Bath Melt
3. Sugar Scrub - Exfoliator
4. Love Lettuce - (Sample Size) - Face Mask
5. It's Raining Men! - (Sample Size) Shower Gel
6. Sparkle - Toothy Tabs
7. Brazened Honey - Face Mask
8. Glorious Mud - Body Scrub
9. Caca Brun - Henna Hair Colour
10. Lemony Flutter - Cuticle Butter
11. New! - Shampoo Bar
I will be doing an individual review for each!